We have been an ecclesiastical tailoring shop since 1890. The company was founded by our great grandfather in Figline Valdarno and moved to Florence in 1915. That year our grandfather Aldo was greeted by the Curia in Fiesole and we and our family have been guests in the bishop’s palace ever since. After the second Vatican Council our father Enzo did his best to satisfy the new clergy needs, adding new vestments and new suitable attire to his stock, always following the family sartorial tradition.
In the year 1990 Gianni Ceruti and his sister Cinzia have again increased the number of items available. Now our collection includes many handmade vestments that belong to the various religious institutions, and have adapted the parameters (designs, embroidery and fabrics) to new and modern techniques, without losing touch with our traditional working methods. Cinzia is in charge of production, while Gianni takes care of the sales. Our company supplies the entire region of Tuscany, using the the Bishop’s Curia in Pisa, the Episcopal Seminaries in Sarzana and Massa as reference points. The historical knowledge and importance of textile craftsmanship in Tuscany allows us to collaborate with some of the best companies in the industry. This is why we are able to offer many certified high quality products (icons, silverware, incense, statues and much more).
In respect to our historical identity, in the year 2015 we have gone online. This has allowed us to open a new sales channel in order to satisfy our vast, worldwide clientele.
“obblighi informativi per le erogazioni pubbliche: gli aiuti di Stato e gli aiuti de minimis ricevuti dalla nostra impresa sono contenuti nel Registro nazionale degli aiuti di Stato di cui all’art. 52 della L. 234/2012” e consultabili al seguente link https://www.rna.gov.it/RegistroNazionaleTrasparenza/faces/pages/TrasparenzaAiuto.jspx ed inserendo il codice fiscale 04933990485 nel campo di ricerca”